Coastal Permits

Do I need a Coastal Use Permit?

Prior to performing any construction activities in Jefferson Parish, whether it includes dredging, filling or clearing activities, us at (504) 736-6719 to inquire if submittal of a Joint Permit Application For Work Within the Louisiana Coastal Zone is required to obtain a Coastal Use Permit (CUP) and/or determination. We encourages potential applicants to contact us for pre-application consultation.


Parish Infrastructure and Environmental Review
(PIER) Certificate