Curbside collection of recycled materials is provided to Residential and Small Businesses once per week on your scheduled day. Recycled materials must be placed in the 18 gallon bin provided by the parish.
Click HERE for an informational video on recycling.
Click HERE for information on the latest HOUSEHOLD HAZARDOUS MATERIALS COLLECTION EVENT.
East Bank - recyclables are collected on your first collection day.
West Bank - recyclables are collected on your second collection day.
Please clean all materials before placing them in your bin!
DO NOT BAG THEM.
- Plastic bottles #1 and #2
- Aluminum Cans
- Steel Food Cans (i.e. soup, tuna cans)
- Boxboard with inserts removed (i.e. cereal, shoe boxes)
- Paper (newspaper, telephone books, magazines, junk mail, paper bags, envelopes, construction paper)
- Corrugated Cardboard (no pizza boxes)
- Shredded paper (must be in a clear plastic bag)
Materials NOT Accepted:
- Styrofoam, freezer boxes, waxy containers
- Plastic bags (grocery bags, garbage bags, etc. The only exception is made for clear plastic bags containing shredded paper.)
- Plastic films, shrink wrap
- Paper cups, paper plates, paper towels, napkins, tissues, receipts
- Plastics #3 through #7
- Chip bags, candy wrappers, fast food wrappers
- Pens, plastic toys, hangers, rubber bands, hoses
- Aerosol Spray Cans
- Containers that held hazardous materials such as motor oil, pesticide, paint
- Wood, yard trimmings
- Clothing, shoes